QAI laboratories is a testing, inspection and certification organization providing services to manufacturers of Electrical Products, Building Products, Vehicles, Factory Built Structures and other regulated products. Recognition of the QAI name and logo have grown significantly over the past few years resulting in the significant expansion of the business.
As such, we are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our growing Inspection Department.
Reporting to the Inspector Manager, the role of Factory Inspector involves, but not limited to:
- Perform inspections of manufacturing facilities to ascertain conformance of those facilities with specific quality and manufacturing requirements. Inspection of products such as building materials, plumbing and gas components, electrical components and other products as may be required by QAI.
- Maintains a high level of technical competence in the field of inspection.
- Manages day-to-day activities with respect to scheduling and reporting.
- Write inspection reports detailing evidence viewed during inspections and recording any identified issues.
- Become familiar with the QAI quality system and procedures, learn to use QAI inspection report templates and follow QAI’s inspection procedures.
Click here to view job details Factory Inspector
Closing Date: Open until filled