Examinations are based on job tasks performed by a building/plumbing official. The exam content outlines provide a detailed description of the job tasks relevant to each exam and shows the number of questions in each job task and content area.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to review these outlines to support their study and preparation for the exams.
- BC1-1 BUILDING LEVEL 1 EXAM 1, BCBC PART 9 CODES EXAM (ONE AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS)
- BC1-2 BUILDING LEVEL 1 EXAM 2, BCBC PART 9 PLAN REVIEW EXAM (ONE AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS)
- BC2-5 BUILDING LEVEL 2 EXAM 5, BCBC PART 9
- BC2-6 BUILDING LEVEL 2 EXAM 6, BCBC PART 9 (ALSO PARTS 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 AND 10)
- BC3-7, BC3-8, BC3-9 AND BC3-10 BUILDING LEVEL 3 EXAMS
- BC-P1 PLUMBING LEVEL 1 EXAM, BCBC PART 7 (ONE AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS)
- BC-P2 PLUMBING LEVEL 2 EXAM, BCBC PART 7 (OTHER THAN ONE AND TWO-FAMILY DWELLINGS)
- BOIT 1-1 (BUILDING OFFICIAL IN-TRAINING EXAM)
- EPBO 1-1 (EXTRA-PROVINCIAL BUILDING OFFICIAL EXAM)