PRONTO is an industry-leading, secure online exam delivery service.
All exams are on demand and cannot be booked for future dates. PRONTO is available 24/7 and you will be provided your results immediately upon exam completion.
You will require a computer, a webcam, a scrollable mouse, internet & GOOGLE CHROME as your browser to take these exams. The recommended minimum screen resolution is 1280 x 1024. Secondary Monitors are not permitted.
Please Note: Access to the Electronic Version of the BCBC (Building Code) is NOT permitted
ITEMS ALLOWED/PROHIBITED DURING THE EXAM
What can I bring to a PRONTO exam? Here’s what you’re Allowed to have available with you during your exam:
- The printed 2018 British Columbia Building/Plumbing code book and any associated documentation included within the code book. Papers such as Ministerial Orders or code changes which are photocopies or printed copies may be loose, stapled, taped, or punched and inserted into the ring binding of the code
- The Code may have notes and may have highlighting
- The Code may have permanent or temporarily attached tabs such as Post-It notes
- Architects’ scale or ruler
- Battery-operated calculator that is nonprogrammable, not capable of storing examination information, and has no ribbon or paper printing capabilities
- Foreign printed language/English translation dictionaries, if needed
The following items are Prohibited:
- “Smart” watch (i.e., Apple or Galaxy watch)
- Any electronic device other than your computer (i.e. any second monitor or screen)
If you have any questions related to exams, please email us at email@example.com