How to Register for an Online Course:
Contact eLearning@boabc.org to obtain your username and password and request access to online learning with following information:
• Your full name
• Your email address
• Your contact phone number
• The name of your current employer, organization, or municipality
• What course(s) you would like to take
• Indicate if you are member of BOABC
Note: Your eLearning username and password are different from your member profile and your members-only area usernames and passwords.
Is Your Computer System Adequate:
To view courses successfully, we recommend the following:
• A modern, up to date browser on a computer or laptop. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
• Tablets and smart phones may work but are not officially supported by BOABC for online learning.
• A high speed Internet connection that is strong and stable. Videos and other interactive elements in courses require a good connection.
• Pop-up blockers must be disabled. Please refer to your browser’s documentation for details.
• To view documents you will need a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader) and Microsoft Office.
Need More Help:
• For any other questions or if you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. A member of the support team will reply within 24 to 48 hours.