How to Register for an Online Course:
You will find a an online learning registration link on the home page of our website as well as below:
Note: Your eLearning username and password that you will be given will be different from your member profile and your members-only area usernames and passwords.
Click here for current online learning options and costs: Online Learning Options and Costs – BOABC
Is Your Computer System Adequate:
To view courses successfully, we recommend the following:
• A modern, up to date browser on a computer or laptop. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
• Tablets and smart phones may work but are not officially supported by BOABC for online learning.
• A high speed Internet connection that is strong and stable. Videos and other interactive elements in courses require a good connection.
• Pop-up blockers must be disabled. Please refer to your browser’s documentation for details.
• To view documents you will need a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader) and Microsoft Office.
Need More Help:
• For any other questions or if you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. A member of the support team will reply within 24 to 48 hours.